Take a moment to tell us why your colleague deserves to be acknowledged for the work they do.
Tips for Making your Touchstone Nomination Stand Out
- Include tangible qualitative or quantitative performance details that make the case for the nominee’s achievement (e.g., positive feedback from a patient or referral source, customer satisfaction ratings, clinical outcomes measurement, expense reduction or revenue impact, etc.)
- Describe significant achievements that go above and beyond the nominee’s normal job
- Include examples that show patterns of achievement over time
- View the Honor Roll to determine if your nominee has previously been awarded a coin so you know what level to nominate them for
- Watch the story of Kindred at Home’s first Silver and Gold Touchstone award winners
For questions regarding the program, email us at KAHTouchstone@kindredathome.com.
To begin your nomination process, complete the form below.